Wellness Coaching For Those Struggling With Fibromyalgia and Fatigue
THERE IS HOPE; IT’S NOT ALL IN YOUR HEAD
If you’ve had your life turned upside down and controlled by fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue, there must be underlying reasons, not just a collection of symptoms and a label. In fact, for most clients, multiple hormonal deficiencies explain your symptoms. In addition, nutritional deficiencies contribute to the severity of your condition. My experience, along with scientific clinical trials, has demonstrated that only a comprehensive approach achieves substantial long-term results.
RESTORE YOUR HEALTH AND WELL-BEING BOTH PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY
You’ve run the gamut of physicians – rheumatologists, endocrinologists, and internists. By now you’ve realized, due to the complexities associated with the management of fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue, you need a specialized approach; Optimum Health Options can offer you just that! My specialized clinical approach focuses on the key underlying issues; understands and appreciates what you’re going through; and provides you with a personalized plan of care aimed at restoring your vitality, productivity, and quality of life. I know what you’re up against and I know how to get you better.
SYMPTOMS OF FIBROMYALGIA & CHRONIC FATIGUE
- Chronic muscle pain, muscle spasms, or tightness
- Moderate or severe fatigue and decreased energy
- Reduced tolerance for exercise and muscle pain after exercise
- Insomnia or waking up feeling just as tired as when you went to sleep
- Stiffness upon waking or after staying in one position for too long
- Difficulty remembering, concentrating, and performing simple mental tasks (“fibro fog”)
- Tension or migraine headaches
- Abdominal pain, bloating, nausea, and constipation alternating with diarrhea (irritable bowel syndrome)
- Jaw and facial tenderness
- Sensitivity to one or more of the following: odors, noise, bright lights, medications, certain foods, and cold
- Feeling anxious or depressed
- Numbness or tingling in the face, arms, hands, legs, or feet
- Increase in urinary urgency or frequency (irritable bladder)
- A feeling of swelling (without actual swelling) in the hands and feet
I utilize high-quality nutraceuticals which meet or exceed the high standards and the current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) as outlined by the US FDA and other respected industry organizations.