Why My Treatment Works
While fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue symptoms are different in everyone, there are 4-5 causes common to the vast majority of patients. My protocol addresses these causes, and helps improve the quality of your life.
A SCIENTIFIC, PROVEN METHODOLOGY – PRACTICED BY AN INTUITIVE, CARING FIBROMYALGIA AND FATIGUE WELLNESS COACH
The 5-step process has been developed as part of an objectively verified, evidence-based approach. Many of the causes are interrelated, so one treatment will affect the other areas. I need to see the big picture and need to be consistently measuring and testing in order to ensure the entire condition is treated, rather than treating only a part of it and leaving you, the client, to suffer through the rest.
- Sleep: Get adequate sleep, preferably eight to nine hours a night. Sleep replenishes the body’s energy and heals its muscles. Inadequate sleep will leave you exhausted and in pain.
- Hormones: Get tested for hormone deficiency and treated if needed. Hormone deficiencies can contribute to fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Immunity: Get treatment when symptoms of infections occur. The lack of restorative sleep in fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome leads to dysfunctional immune systems. Underlying viral, bacterial, bowel, sinus, and yeast infections are common and can be a contributing cause or result of fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Nutrition: To maintain normal health and optimal energy levels you need to be sure your body is getting a proper balance of nutrition, particularly as nutritional deficiencies can result from fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. Vitamin B-12, magnesium, Acetyl L-Carnitine, glutathione, as well as your basic A, B, C, and D vitamins are especially vulnerable to depletion from this.
- Exercise: Exercise as able. After ten weeks on the four steps above, you will be able to slowly increase your exercise – without being wiped out the next day!
Throughout the process, I am treating you as an individual and focusing on how each treatment protocol works for your unique situation, metabolism, symptoms, etc. Your response to treatment is essential feedback for the process itself. I am intensely focused on and committed to getting you well.
Take back control of your life. Take the first step in regaining your health. Book your consultation today by calling 337-335-0797. Reclaim your life.